That's the time it took me to run 13.1 miles last Sunday. That is an awesome time for me and I'm so happy that I tried it. It can't tell you how much fun I had and how much I surprised myself. The 3 months of training were so worth it and I'm excited about doing another on in the future. The course was absoluetly beautiful, running along the Poudre River through the canyon for about half of the race. I forget how beautiful Colorado is sometimes but this race reminded me why I love it here. I'm not sure what run is next for me but I have a cycling event that I'm looking forward to doing called the Venus de Miles. Its in July though so I have a bit to prepare for it.
Alan's back from New Hampshire where his hybrid race car was competing in an international collegiate competition. He was gone for a week and they drove all the way there in a van towing the car behind it...slow, long trip I'm guessing. Their car got 2nd place though! All the hard work he put in paid off and now I get my husband back. 2 more days of school for him and then he is free!

Alan and his race car. Thanks to OtterBox, they were able to afford to travel to the east coast.

Me and the "other woman". Glad to have my hubby back!

3 comments:
Tiffany! You look fantastic!
I concur with Tisheena. You look fantastic. Also, congrats to Alan. All those hours, days, stress, agony... you married a smart one :)
I just wanted to say Holy Crap you look Great!!!!!
Congrats on getting your hubby back! I feel your pain! Matt graduated a week ago!
Post a Comment