
I want a Volvo C30. Anyone have any idea how to pay off my student loans before I'm 60 so I can have a fun car before we ever think about having kids? I feel like I'm getting old and I need to do all this stuff before having kids (which won't be anytime soon). Mid-life crisis at 27 maybe?
4 comments:
You've got to be kidding me, seriously.
A few weeks ago, Gene and I were walking and we saw this car in the parking lot and checked it out. Both of us instantly said that this car fit us. We Iphoned all the info and thought about payments, blah, blah.
Wow.
That's insane. Who else does that happen to? I'll let you know how it drives hopefully tomorrow. We're supposed to go drive it if the wether isn't too bad. Colorado is so strange, it was 75 degrees today and its supposed to snow tonight. How does that happen?
Awesome car. Looks a little like my Lola and Danny's R32.
Danny and I are thinking we may not have time/money to ever have kids because of the things we want to do/toys we want to buy. We will borrow Donata and Trevor's kids if we need a fix. And yours too if you have them.
quarter-life crisis is what it's about in your 20s. i guess i won't be having kids anytime soon considering i dream about moving to europe or asia for a few years. it's a good thing my Mom got a dog, it should occupy her until i figure out what i'm doing with the rest of my life.
buy the car, student loans are going to be with you forever. you only live once right?
Post a Comment