I've been sick for the last 2 days and its totally a bummer. On top of that, Alan has been gone for 2 weeks and doesn't come home until Thursday. On the bright side, I took Friday off so that makes this work week a 2 day work week for me! Being sick is way more fun when you have a husband to bring you soup at lunch and take care of you. Having to get your won medicine and food takes the fun out of it. I complain a lot about not having anyone home waiting for me except the cats but I do realize that I am extremely lucky to have such a great husband that I met so young. Really, I don't forget that, being alone is just hard when your aren't used to it.
I've been trying to keep myself busy around the house, cleaning and organizing. I've been going to the gym a lot too which I think is why I'm sick, stressed my body out a bit too much. I finished reading "The TIme Travelers Wife" finally, its taken me a few months to finish it but it was a good book. I had already seen thee movie, so I knew what was in store for me at the end. Maybe that is why I didn't find it to be as good as other people told me it was.
I promised Christina as soon as she moved here we would have Buffy nights once a week. Its been fun having the girls over once a week to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer. That show is brilliant and its fun sharing it with good friends.
I'm looking forward to a long weekend with Alan this weekend. I feel like he has been gone such a long time. Maybe we'll start painting the bedroom, I'm so excited to have it all pretty and more calming then blood red. Oh and the Superbowl! That'll be fun!
Well the blogging isn't flowing too incredibly well so I'm gonna get cleaning up the house. I can't hang out on the couch anymore!
1 comment:
I didn't know that you're sick! Feel better, especially when Alan gets back. Oh and remind me that I need to show you a picture on my phone.
Post a Comment